Friday, May 21, 2010

The real Lone Wolf Sioux

I have a great respect for Native Americans, their history and words of wisdom. They too have sacrificed their lives or the lives of someone they love for country, family and honor.
See more great pictures and stories of Native Americans at http://www.firstpeople.us/

First People is a child friendly site about Native Americans and members of the First Nations. 1400+ legends, 400+ agreements and treaties, 10,000+ pictures, free clipart, Pueblo pottery, American Indian jewelry, Native American Flutes and more.
I purchased a flute not long ago and have been practicing. The haunting sound tends to send my dogs away to hide. I plan to carry it with me on my 7000 mile ride and play it at night or early in the morning as inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment